Vitamin A is needed to strengthen the immune system , beautify skin , and also improve the visual system . Every day you are advised to consume 600 mcg of vitamin A.
As reported by healthmeup.com , here are some of the benefits of vitamin A.
- Vitamin A can inhibit the production of cancer cells
- Vitamin A plays a role in helping the health of bones and teeth
- Calcium phosphate and minerals produced by vitamin A prevents the formation of urinary stones
- Vitamin A is useful to cope with PMS
- Vitamin A helps to protect the heart and cardiovascular system and slow the aging process
Lack of vitamin A can cause diarrhea in children and symptoms of anemia and xerophthalamia ( night blindness ) in pregnant women .
Foods that contain lots of vitamin A are liver , sweet potatoes , milk and dairy products , dark green leafy vegetables , tomatoes , mangoes , carrots , and eggs .
Vitamin A that has many health benefits needed for the body . Meet the needs of vitamin A by eating food on the body so that you do not experience lack of vitamin A.