When was the last time you eat a kiwi fruit? If you are among those who rarely eat kiwi fruit, you should immediately add kiwi fruit in your nutritional intake.
So far, only known as the kiwi fruit producing vitamin C than oranges, but as reported by the appforhealth.com (23/9) turns kiwifruit save 10 shocking facts that are good for your health.
1. Kiwi fruit contains soluble and insoluble fiber which is good for heart health and digestion. Additionally kiwi fruit can help lower cholesterol levels.
2. Glucose levels in kiwifruit able to be digested by diabetics though.
3. Kiwi fruit called "nutritional all - star 'which means that this fruit has the best nutrient density.
4. Previously known kiwi fruit contains vitamin C two times more than oranges turned out to also have anti-oxidant that protects the body against free radicals.
5. Pregnant women are advised to eat lots of green kiwi fruit because it contains the folic acid is quite high.
6. Eat fruit kiwi as your breakfast menu as kiwi fruit is rich in magnesium which is able to convert food into energy.
7. Levels of carotenoids were found in kiwifruit helps protect your eyes from harmful free radicals.
8. Kiwi fruit was also able to relieve high blood pressure.
9. New Zealand is known as the largest producer of kiwi fruit as kiwi fruit has been grown since 100 years ago in this country. Besides New Zealand, countries - countries such as Italy, France, Chile, Japan, South Korea and Spain also became known as the producer of kiwi fruit.
10. At first, named Yang Tao kiwi fruit or Chinese Gooseberry.