Home » healthy food » Healthy Living » Prevention » Tips and Tricks » Eating fried foods IMPACT OF LONG-TERM
The impact of eating fried foods (if it is too often done) is:
Certainly add weight / overweight / obesity, acne is most likely due to the fat that accumulates rampant.
• used cooking oil has saturated fatty acid binding. During the frying process, the oil will undergo changes in fatty acid composition and oil quality. Bond is difficult to disentangle the fatty acid by the body and carried in the bloodstream. This fat will slowly settle to the blood vessels in the heart and block blood flow. This resulted in increased levels of total cholesterol, LDL (bad cholesterol) and triglycerides, and decreased levels of HDL (good cholesterol) in the blood. Blockage of the coronary arteries can lead to heart disease, atherosclerosis (clogged arteries), stroke, diabetes, and trigger the growth of cancer cells. Initial growth of cancer cells induced by saturated fatty acid oils that interfere with protein structure of DNA in the body so that the mutated cells. This cell mutations that will grow cancer cells that will grow 5-10 years. Flour of fried foods affect blood sugar levels increased resulting in diabetes.
Studies of laboratory research has led to the following conclusions:
1. Cancer is caused by a virus can be induced by excessive fat.
2. Cancer caused by chemical substances can be induced by excessive fat.
3. Tumors were transplanted into animals can be induced by excessive fat.
If fried squeezed, guess how much oil is there in a fried! The oil can increase blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels. It is not good for the liver and heart. The second work is becoming more severe organ because inhibited by cholesterol and triglycerides which makes the blood becomes more viscous.
• Paper wrappers fried on one side can absorb oil in fried foods, but on the other hand is bad for health. Ink on paper absorbed by fried. Ink (newspaper paper / print-an) contain lead which can trigger the growth of cancer cells. Consumption of foods that contain lead by pregnant women would result in the risk of her child having autism.
• Sore throat or pharyngitis can be caused by an infection in the throat. This infection can occur due to various factors such as germs, viruses, or allergies. Allergies can be triggered by foods such as ice or fried the oil using waste cooking oil.
• It is special for plastic spiced fried. Plastic bag, plastic packaging made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and food packaging 'styrofoam' risky release chemicals that can be harmful to health. Styrene monomer which can react not come apart when in contact with hot oil or oily food / fat / alcohol in hot conditions. Even if a small residue does not pose a hazard, if dumped constantly, these compounds can lead to various diseases.
• Fried commonly added flavoring / MSG (monosodium glutamate). Foods that contain MSG when consumed for a long time will be bad for health. MSG has adverse effects on the central nervous system, the effects of allergies, or dizziness after consumption of (post-restaurant syndrome).
A doctor experimenting with providing 10 fried. The fried food seems to have dried. However, after heated in the oven at a certain temperature for 4-5 minutes, the oil from the fried foods will come out and melt from fried foods. The oil is then ditadahkan into tissue paper and can spend roughly half a roll of tissue per 10 fried. Results of physical tissue becomes yellow brown.
From these observations, although not done with a quantitative analysis, can you imagine if every day someone takes 10 pieces of fried foods, the body is actually being hold as much oil 1/2 roll of tissue per 10 fried.
was that was eating fried IMPACT IN THE LONG TERM, I hope useful for blogers friend, please share it if useful.