Although impressed by the light and casual, walk turned out to be a healthy activity for a number of reasons. By walking, you can prevent the accumulation of cholesterol in the body by increasing the intake of oxygen and facilitates blood circulation.
Walking also strengthens bones and muscles, because the walking motion requires more than 600 muscles and 200 bones that work. It also reduces body fat, as well as effective to prevent the diseases that come with age.
Here are some facts about the way the foot:
1. Walking for 20 minutes each day will burn 7 pounds of fat per year.
2. Longer walk every day for 40 minutes is the best way to lose weight.
3. Brisk walk of 20 to 25 minutes are the best conditions for the heart and lungs.
Walking also provides the following benefits:
1. Improve effectiveness of the heart and lungs
2. Burn fat in the body
3. Increase metabolism so the body burns calories faster, even though the middle of a break
4. Helps control appetite
5. improve energy
6. Help cure stress
7. slows aging
8. Lowering cholesterol levels in the blood
9. Lowering high blood levels
10. Helps Prevent and control diabetes
11. Lower the risk of some cancers such as prostate and breast cancer
12. Assist rehabilitation of heart attack and stroke
13. Strengthen muscular legs, hips and spine
Walking is much more favored in the appeal of running or jogging because walking reduces stress on the body including the thigh, knee and ankle. Remember to always warm up beforehand and relaxation after a walk. Wear shoes that fit a little loose in the front in anticipation of widening of the foot when walking is done so as to avoid the pain.
There are a few tips to get the most benefit from walking activities, among others:
* In the morning, warm up first. Warming the body needs in order not surprised by the movement of muscles and bones, so it does not cause muscle cramps. The best time to go is early morning, before breakfast or half an hour after that.
* Runs in the morning can significantly help you lose weight because there are not many sources of energy in the body at that time. However, for people who are not in good condition, it is recommended to run in the afternoon, when the rhythm of the body reaches its peak and the body becomes flexible enough.
* Walking can also help prevent obesity. Brisk walk before dinner can burn calories in the body. As for you who suffer from insomnia, walking in the light can help you immediately sleepy.
Source: From Various Sources