Did you know that wrinkles, eye bags, and not just skin redness caused by sun or genetic? Little things that you do every day can be the cause of it all. To get beautiful skin and nice, probably just need to change the small activities of your daily course. The following tips are given by Mary P. Lupo, MD, a dermatologist from New Orleans, USA:
1. Habit exfoliates skin with grains (scrubs) from harsh ingredients that can damage the skin. Sometimes there are several manufacturers of beauty products have exfoliator from objects such as crushed shells, nuts, or seeds. Unfortunately, these objects sometimes still have sharp corners, and not infrequently injure the skin.
Should replace the scrub are small and round. David Bank, MD, dermatologist from Mt. Kisco, New York said, if you have sensitive skin, try using the exfoliator from the baking soda. Mix enough baking soda with enough water until the pasta. Then, use a scrub.
2. Habit shower or bath with warm / hot water for too long can erode the skin. Too long a shower with hot water to make a lipid layer (binder skin cells that help keep it moist) so eroded. Indeed, a few hours later lipid will form again, but during the process, the body moisture lost in considerable amounts. Not to mention if the water contains chlorine which can make the skin dry and irritated. If you do have a shower with hot water, try no more than 10 minutes, in order to keep the skin fresh and moist.
3. Routine checks to the eye doctor. Repetitive muscle movements, such as frowning, can cause temporary wrinkles or fine lines (between the eyebrows and on the outside of the eye) becomes permanent. Many women do not realize that they have their eyes checked regularly, at least every two years. Especially when they begin to realize that they have trouble seeing, we would wince involuntarily, to produce wrinkles. Either you begin to feel there is something wrong with the vision or not, your eyes should be routinely checked. Do not be too embarrassed to wear sunglasses when you are outdoors during the day. In addition to avoiding wrinkles, also to prevent cataracts that can result from exposure to direct sunlight and often.
4. Habits hair after washing your face in the morning? Should change this habit. Why? Because the unconscious, hairdresser products may become lodged in children's hair, which is around the face. In the end, there will be acne around the child's hair and clogged pores due to the products hairdressers. Steps that should be done is, if you already wash at night, Arrange hair in the morning. Perform grooming first, then wash your face. If this is inconvenient, you can clean your face after grooming with special wipes for the baby's face or before make-up application.
5. Sleep sideways. If you are like most people are awakened by the alarm, but not directly active, most likely you still put a face on the pillow for a while. Gravity can cause fluid to collect in the bottom of the eye, causing swelling under the eyes. When this happens every day, it will be eye puffiness.
Those who sleep sideways also tend to have wrinkles. The lines due to the lag in the face sheets, if there every day would be permanent. Because folds or wrinkles that occur every day and are constantly causing defective collagen. You should try to train yourself to sleep on their backs. Should try to sleep using a travel pillow that looks like a horseshoe. Or, place a small pillow at the bottom of the knee. This will give you support a neutral spine and makes you not want to turn over. The experts also recommended to change the sheets with silk sheets are rarely clot, so that will not leave streaks on the face.