Having a flat stomach is important, not only for appearance's sake alone, but will also keep us from disease.
Abdominal fat has been shown to increase the risk of serious diseases such as insulin resistance syndrome which would trigger the disease, interfere with heart and blood vessels, as well as some types of cancer.
Exercises that focus on the muscles around the stomach can indeed help gain muscle faster, but it does not mean much if you do not complete it with regular exercise and a balanced diet.
Intentions so that you get a flat stomach more quickly realized, follow the 6 steps below.
1. Choose foods that are rich in fiber and high in nutrients than foods high in fat and high in calories. Foods such as fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and lean proteins will make the stomach full longer as well as meet the needs of the body of vitamins and minerals.
Limit consumption of processed foods or junk food. Eat several times a day, including breakfast. This will keep your metabolism healthy and supply the energy the body needs. Avoid skipping meals as it will make your metabolism slower.
2. Adequate fluid intake, especially if you exercise regularly or live in a humid climate. Avoid empty-calorie drink such as soda, energy drinks, or fruit juice in containers. Water will make the body function optimally because he will bring nutrients to vital organs.
3. Exercising 30-60 minutes at least five times a week. Begin by walking, cycling, swimming, gymnastics or follow the movement of the DVD. If you've got a habit of exercising, increase the intensity of exercise to accelerate weight loss.
4. Train all muscle groups of the body with weight training, using a balance ball, or equipment in the fitness center. Perform these exercises two or three times a week on non-consecutive time that the body has a chance to rest. Increase muscle mass will increase the fat and calorie burning.
5. Perform strengthening exercises abdominal muscles. Do it regularly two to four times a week. This will build and strengthen the abdominal muscles and sagging skin are not visible.
6. Reduce intake of total calories per day around 500-1,000 calories a week to lose about 1 pound a week.