Home » Healthy Drinks » Healthy Living » Herbal » Herbs » Tips and Tricks » Savor Lime for Lowering Cholesterol
Orange juice is known to have a wide range of benefits for health. One is in relation to lower cholesterol or fat levels in the blood.
Here are the tips:
1. Choose fresh lemon and rinse with clean
2. Cut the lemon into quarters, then thinly sliced
3. Enter the last slice into the glass. Sliced lemon slices earlier is complete with its skin
4. Pour the hot water until it is full, then cover tightly
5. Wait about 30 minutes, then drink it down
6. Do it regularly, twice a day morning and evening
Based on the research, lemon peel contains oils that are useful for kesahatan. In addition, lime is not cause pain in the stomach.